It is the intent of the Inland Northwest Woodturners website to provide an enjoyable, educational community for all woodturners.
- All materials must relate to woodturning or the club. Material MAY NOT be used to advertise or promote a product, company, non-personal internet site, sale, individual, charity or service. Materials which are simply solicitations from commercial businesses will also be removed. If you wish to advertise your product or internet site, please contact our Treasurer via the Contact Us page for rates. Any materials, classified ads, or personal pages that advertise or promote one of the items listed above will be removed.
- Keep it clean. Please do not place any material on our site that could be considered offensive, indecent, abusive, hateful, harassing, libelous, unlawful, or in poor taste. Do not use profanity. Our audience tends to be family-oriented and can include young adults and school age children in search of woodturning knowledge.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove, edit, or relocate any content that we feel violates the standards of our site. Because of the real-time nature of our site, it is not always possible for us to remove offensive material immediately.
- If you have a problem or concern with an individual, company, or manufacturer, please contact that party privately. Do not use the site for airing personal grievances. If you have a concern with site administration, do not use the site for such discussions. Direct those to the webmaster via the Contact Us page..
- Posts violating any of the above policies can be removed without notice.
Logging into this website constitutes acceptance of the guidelines.
274total visits,1visits today