General Club Meetings will be at Ferris High School in their Wood Shop. 3020 E 37th Ave. Please park in the main lot on the corner of 37th and Regal and walk down to the shop rear entrance.
New Meeting Schedule
- 8:00am- 10:00 am Board Meeting (members welcome)
- 10:00am-12:00pm Club General Meeting (open to public)
- 12:00pm – 3:00pm Turning and Mentoring Session (members only)
3rd Saturday mentoring workshops will be at Riverview Retirement Community’s Woodshop.
- Coming from the Valley — Take Upriver Drive, turn right on Granite and then turn left into Ross Court.
- Coming from downtown — Take Indiana Ave, turn right on E. North Crescent Ave, and then turn right into Ross Court
- Go to end of Ross Court and use parking lot on the left side of Ross, just opposite the shop.
Stay tuned for the next wood distribution / cutting of some silver maple!
Ever wonder what that length of fresh cut log weighs, and why it breaks your back to move? See the Wet Log Weight Chart in the Members Resources Page.
We have now listed both Anchorseal and Thin, Medium, and Thick CA Glue, as well as Accelerator, on the Store Page!
Anchorseal and cyanoacrylate (CA) Glue/Accelerator is in stock! See in Store and Dues page in the main header. Pay on-line when ordering and plan to pick up at a meeting or with personal arrangement as noted. All advanced orders must be paid on-line please.
We are in need of one or two Audio/Video volunteers immediately. Responsibilities include setting up cameras and microphones at meetings and presentations. Experience is a plus but training will be provided if needed. The volunteer must be available at the main monthly club meetings located at Ferris High School. Contact us if you are interested!
If you are interested in helping coordinate the club’s Lend-a-Lathe program please see a member of the board!
Turning of the Month
If you have a picture of one of your pieces that you would like to submit for consideration as an occasional feature please send it to email@example.com
This lidded box made by Louis is our Turning of the Month