- January 6th – Carl: Form and Design in Woodturning
- February 3rd – Doug: “An Introduction to Woodturning with an Emphasis on Bowls”
- March 3rd – Doug: “From a Log to a Bowl”
- April 7th – Carl: “The Proper Use of a Scraper”
- May 5th – Eric Lofstrom: “Square Edge Bowls”
- June 2nd – Jacob and Sam: Bowl from a Board
- July 7th – Steve Whitford – Bowl Turning
- August 4th – Don Scott: How to turn a Segmented Bowl from Flat Stock
- September 1st – Ron LaRue: Christmas ornaments
- October 6th – Eric Lofstrom: “Fitted Lid Box”
- November 3rd – Shelley Hays: “How to Turn a Goblet with a Captured Ring”
- December 1st – Christmas
Click on each event for more details
Club Meeting: How to Turn a Goblet with a Captured Ring with Shelley Hayes
November 3, 2022
Learn how to turn a goblet with a captured ring with Shelley Hayes!
Join us at 6:30 p.m. and bring any work you want to show off to the club or that you want featured on the website!
Meetings are at Ferris High School's Woodshop. Click here for directions.
Current WA State and District 81 school state that masks are mandatory for attendance. No food or beverages are permitted in the workshop.
Some meetings may be live broadcast via Zoom. Please check your email the week of the meeting for more information.